The Auld Enemy Cup 2011
England closed the gap to 11 - 9 with victory in 2010 at Castle Royle Golf Club in Reading from September 20. Scotland will take on the Auld Enemy at Westerwood this year when the teams assemble on Saturday, September 17. After a look at the course on Sunday, battle commences over the next 3 days in Ryder Cup style.
DAILY MATCH SCORE DETAILS:
Day 1 - Foursomes: Scotland 4 England 2
- Sam Sloan & Charlie Forbes bt Derek Field & Pieta Le Rue, 1 up
- Darren Healey & Ian Moncrieff bt Neil Baxter & Barry Ritchie, 2 & 1
- Myles Clark & Ally Reid bt Peter Hodgkinson & Chris Evans, 1 up
- Cameron McDiarmid & David Paterson bt Billy McAllister & John Eakin, 4 & 2
- Mike Loten & Malcolm Elrick bt Allan Morgan & Iain Prime, 5 & 3
- Steve Beevers & Ron Tomlinson bt Gerry Kelly & John Imrie, 6 & 5
Day 2 - Four balls: rained off
Day 3 - Singles: Rained off
How each individual contributed to the team total...